DVM/Medical Director Wanted: Awesome clients, exceptional staff, and great Rocky Mountain quality of life. The only thing missing is YOU.
Garden Valley Veterinary Hospital in Windsor, CO is seeking a highly experienced Associate Veterinarian to join our dedicated team and possibly move into the position of Medical Director. We are an AAHA-accredited, full-service practice that provides advanced medical care, upscale boarding, and professional grooming to a very loyal clientele who we consider family.
As a privately-owned business, there’s no corporate red tape or limitations.
In addition to the opportunity to practice the kind of veterinary medicine you’ve always wanted, we can offer you:
- Very competitive compensation
- Contribution towards relocation expenses
- Paid time off
- Paid sick time
- Group health insurance
- No on-call hours and closed Sundays
- A work schedule that averages to 7 weekdays per two-week period and every other Saturday
- 401K retirement plan after 1 year of employment
- AVMA and state veterinary association dues
- License fees and malpractice insurance
- Generous continuing education allowance and paid CE days off
- Discounted pet care
- A collaborative staff with members who are Fear Free and Cat Friendly certified
In the role of Medical Director, you would be an advocate for our patients and manage the hospital to:
- Ensure the highest quality of medical care
- Provide excellent customer service
- Oversee associate engagement and maximum productivity of the team
- Develop long-term relationships with clients and support their bond with their pets
- Prioritize client and staff education about pet health
- Partner with our Practice Manager to oversee hospital safety, employee engagement, and maximum productivity of the team
- Help improve the business performance of the practice
We have awesome clients, terrific staff, and a great Rocky Mountain quality of life in a lakeside town about an hour north of Denver. The only thing missing is YOU. Our ideal candidate has excellent communication skills, a respectful attitude, passion and dedication. Those are the qualities that make Garden Valley Veterinary Hospital different, and if that describes you as well, we should talk.
Please send all materials including a current resume and cover letter to Dr. Roni Kloer at DrKloer@gardenvalleyvet.com.