At Garden Valley Veterinary Hospital, we accept numerous forms of payment to make caring for your pet as easy as possible. Please note the following payment guidelines.
Garden Valley Veterinary Hospital Payment Policy:
- Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients’ needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
- We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
- We are also happy to assist with submitting claims to your pet’s insurance company. Please let us know at the time of service if you need assistance with submitting insurance claims.
We never want you to have to choose between your pet’s health and your pocketbook. That’s why we’re happy to accept CareCredit. CareCredit allows you to break down payments into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we’ll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program include:
- Low monthly payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest free for 6 months
- No annual fee
Pet insurance has come a long way in the past several years and now offers a great way for you to protect your pet’s health. Two of the leaders in national pet insurance plans are Trupanion and Pet Plan, but there are several options for pet owners. These pet insurance providers offer great coverage and have different deductible levels to help make your monthly premiums affordable. With these options, we can directly submit your invoice for you to be reimbursed, with little-to-no work on your part. In addition to the recommended insurance companies, we will work with other insurance companies of your choice.
Trupanion is pet insurance that is veterinarian-eecommended, accepted everywhere, and has 90 percent coverage with unlimited payouts. This insurance covers any injuries, accidents, or illnesses once your pet is insured—not including any pre-existing conditions.
Petplan is one of the largest pet insurance providers in the world. Their unique products, customer service and in-depth knowledge of pet health are why more veterinarians around the world recommend Petplan pet insurance.
If you have questions about our payment policies, don’t hesitate to give us a call at 970-674-5105.